3.27.2012

harmony

Days like this I sit weak, my hands unsure and heavy. I am certain I am here for a reason, and all that surrounds me seems to attest that there is some essential goal I should even now be striving for. But I am still. Paralyzed by uncertainty. Watching myself for some hidden clue or sign that will reveal where to start, or where to end, or just where to go from here.

That's when you enter. Like a perfectly tuned harmony you begin to hand me one note at a time and I suddenly find the melody to my dissonance. Nearly effortlessly, I follow your lead and pieces begin to come together, even in my hands they take shape. And I am not afraid. And I am not alone.

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Here's to hoping that we all find out perfectly tuned harmony...

Charity said...

Yes!!